четверг, апреля 06, 2006

Mariner's Game #4

Tonight the quick start M's defeated the Oakland A's 6-2, with DH Carl Everett hitting a homer.
I have been counting the home runs, but the pitchers are probably the real reason for their success thus far. None of the starting pitchers have let the games get out of control, and three out of starters have thus far recorded wins. Moyer, the only exception to this trend did not lose the game he started, that game was lost by George Sherrill, a reliever.

2 комментария:

Eucharisto комментирует...

How exciting! A new blog. I've stumbled upon it rather by accident.
You know, I'll be voting for the Mariners pretty soon, too. I'm kind of excited about it! I haven't had a decent team to vote for here for a long time (the only reason people go to see the Rockies play is to see how badly they get beaten by other teams. It helps to give context for which otherteams to vote for).

Eriol комментирует...

Glad to see you here. I was kinda just writing into a cyberspace void. Soon, I hope to post some clarifications relating to Second Chance, but more have to deal with my views on big churches.