четверг, июля 20, 2006

I'm Back! (for a little while)

I left all of y'all hanging at the beginning of June and haven't returned. This idea of blogging every week about Mariner's slippery slope year ran into a problem: it's a World Cup year. So every day between June 9th and July 9th I watched and obsessed over the Cup. I shouldn't of been so greedy, and blogged a few of my thoughts on it, but I didn't and I'm sorry. I don't look forward to blogging on this site, having to bring more tales of M woe. That shouldn't have stopped me. I won't update today, like I should've done last week, but next week this site will show some signs of life. College and pro football is coming up and so is the beginning of England's Premiership. So, I'll be updating you on the going-on's of the Golden Helmet league, the Patriots and Arsenal.

My big news is that on Saturday I'll be watching the Mariners play the Red Sox in Seattle at Safeco field, and it's gonna be great!

Комментариев нет: