четверг, декабря 07, 2006

Tag

First time I've ever been tagged. The meme? Twenty-five things I want to do before I die.

1. Go to Russia (well, duh!)
2. Speak Russian
3. Understand Russian
4. Understand Russians, this one is a letter tougher, but it'll worth.
5. Graduate from college (heck, I'd be fine if I could finish the freshman year!)
6. Run for office. I'll do it when I'm sixty. If I run if Portland I'll sweep the Russkies.
7. Learn good grammer. English grammer.
8. Go back to Slovakia. To work in the embassy.
9. I'm unafraid of speaking my pidgin Rus to a girl, maybe I could speak in English to an American Девушка, and not get nervous.
10. Play in a band.
11. Get that band to play one non-crap show.
13. Get the fumigator movie finished.
14. Have the D.O.A. be a household name like "Jared Hess." (I thought of his name before you know, that other guy's name).
15. Not just to see the NE Patriots live in Foxboro, but to have season tickets.
16. Ditto for the Blazers.
17. Maybe get some of book published. (How to fail in 12 easy steps: Hint #1: Trip over the first step, and the rest will come.
18. I also want to go to England, and while I'm there visit Highbury and watch Arsenal play at Emirates.
19. Visit the Louvre
20. Go to Florence

A few things I want to do before I die, but other people actually have to do them for me.
21. Blazers win a title
22. And not move away
23. NHL hockey in Portland (if they could have it in Nashville...

Now back to our regularly scheduled memes
24. Go to some sort of big-shot concert...ah! here we go a tribute to Mark Heard, featuring Bob Dylan, Bono, The ghost of George Harrison, Emmylou Harris (even if they don't know who he is), Sam Phillips, The Lost Dogs, Kevin Max, Buddy Miller, Daniel Amos, Larry Norman, and Terry Scott Taylor.
25. After the concert I mentioned in #11, and have the Edge tell me that I aint all that bad.


I tag Queen's Mum (someone tell her she's been tagged).
Everyone else I know has been tagged and Лариска нет блога, so I'll tag ....
Anonymous

Do these things work with MySpacers?

2 комментария:

Meiska комментирует...

We could start a band, but that would probably screw up your chances of playing a good show.

And I'm definitely coming to that concert mentioned in #24. Groovy.

Анонимный комментирует...

ooo...Amazing list!

Best of luck for all that!

(To see these kind of amazing lists and understand what it is people really want out of life is one of the main reasons I started this tag [:P] )

It is really interesting to follow these up and see what people come up with.Puts a smile on my face too ! :D